Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,797 (492,497 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)