Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18964 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,163 (311,971 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)