Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,047 (R 9,902) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)