Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.482 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,692 (R 9,611) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)