Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,482 (R 21,275) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)