Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.952 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,548 (R 23,335) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)