Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.096 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,070 (R 19,832) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)