Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,592 (108,913 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)