Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 44% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,734 (107,270 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)