Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,866 (£1,540) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)