Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,892 (Rp 8,324,261) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)