Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,052 (R$ 4,753) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)