Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,011 (R 8,461) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)