Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,209 (₨ 151,798) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)