Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,616 (₨ 73,112) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)