Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10704 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,608 (1,313,623 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)