Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10769 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,047 (1,291,192 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)