Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11126 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,700 (1,156,760 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)