Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,918 (€1,268) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)