Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,940 (€1,303) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)