Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,532 (€1,311) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)