Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,437 (€544) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)