Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.620 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,007 (937 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)