Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.153 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,706 (2,361 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)