Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.196 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,750 (2,137 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)