Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.210 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,305 (2,158 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)