Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,711 (Mex$ 25,296) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)