Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.433 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,916 (Mex$ 11,920) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)