Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.146 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,251 (4,908 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (40 minutes ago)