Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.078 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,881 (5,341 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)