Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,806 (R$ 4,535) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)