Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,556 (R$ 5,187) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)