Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,033 (€1,346) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)