Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,061 (元4,637) in Pingdingshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)