Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01695 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,643 (5,760,301 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)