Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,172 (21,260 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)