Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨81,250 (26,929,806 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)