Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.049 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,511 (R 20,898) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)