Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19276 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,211 (198,227 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)