Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,616 (€645) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)