Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,105 (€1,701) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)