Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,965 (€626) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)