Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,474 (€620) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (42 minutes ago)