Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02268 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,922 (COL$1,892,907) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)