Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02231 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,106 (COL$3,859,169) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)