Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02400 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,251 (COL$2,260,826) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)