Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,946 (COL$2,103,016) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)