Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,428 (51,472 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)