Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,119 (109,020 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (43 minutes ago)