Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,840 (R$ 2,169) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)