Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23631 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,577 (366,366 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)