Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.341 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,253 ($U38,123) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)