Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,205 ($U24,795) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)