Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20675 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,656 (380,443 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)