Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,065 (€1,291) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)