Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,614 (€1,640) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)