Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,745 (€1,459) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)