Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,392 (Rp 7,887,165) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (40 minutes ago)