Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,033 (₨134,709) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)