Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,239 (₨67,296) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)