Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.224 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,781 (5,507 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)