Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,663 (13,569 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)