Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.767 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,624 (15,018 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)