Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,175 (6,325 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (22 minutes ago)