Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.932 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,422 (6,553 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)