Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09813 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,350 (CH$482,525) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (32 minutes ago)