Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,641 (¥220,257) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)