Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,029 (¥84,713) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)