Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,479 (15,307 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (44 minutes ago)