Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,057 (150,984 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)