Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20675 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨79,594 (384,979 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)