Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.342 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,225 (€761) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)