Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,190 (€1,390) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)