Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,942 (€502) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)