Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,293 (2,298 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)