Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,399 (руб 74,207) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)