Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,379 (руб 44,306) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (40 minutes ago)