Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,072 (Php37,813) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)