Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,846 (Php31,950) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)