Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,848 (Php64,702) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)