Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,251 (¥157,427) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)